Thursday, February 12, 2009

January 31, 2009

This photo shoot was so much fun!! It is for my new website...cindystandage.com... We decided that morning to do it, and by that night I had the photos in my hand and I was trying to choose what I liked best. We are actually at Granite Reef Dam in Arizona. You also see the Salt River and the majestic Red Mountain in the background. The sun was beginning to set and it was 75 degrees......now you know why I live in Arizona!!
*
My webmaster was there and he helped the photographer direct the shoot. You'll notice in the video a picture of me with a cute, young, smiley girl. Yes, that is my daughter, Bonnie, who created and maintains this site. My husband, Ed, was there to hand me the guitar or stool or whatever I needed. Between all the help I had, it turned out great. I am so thankful to have such a great crew.
*
I promised to keep you posted on everything, and I meant it!! I couldn't do any of this without people like you who support me!! I want YOUR picture up on the site soon.....so be sure to come talk to me after I perform and make sure we get our picture together.
*
I will see you soon........Cindy
*
P.S. Let me know what you think of the new website!

1 comment:

Photography By Jo said...

THANKS for letting me take your pics! It's kind of fun being able to see myself in action. :) I hope all is going well!